Best with Beetroot Salsa
Love Beets Beetroot Salsa Huevos Rancheros
What to do
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4.
- Add the tomatoes and tomato puree to a saucepan, set over a medium heat and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until thickened, then stir in the Love Beets Beetroot Salsa and season to taste. Set aside and keep warm.
- Slice the avocado and peppers then the spring onion on the diagonal.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven for 2-3 minutes until golden and crisp.
- While the tortillas are cooking heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the eggs to your liking.
- Spread the warm beetroot mix over the two tortillas leaving a 2cm boarder.
- Arrange the avocado, roasted peppers and cheese over the wraps.
- Top each tortilla with an egg, scatter over the coriander, spring onion and chilli flakes and serve.
What you’ll Need
- 227g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 120g Love Beets Beetroot Salsa
- 1 avocado
- 125g mixed roasted peppers
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tortillas
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 eggs
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- Handful coriander or coriander micro herbs
- Pinch chilli flakes