Best with Cooked Beets
Love Beets One Pan Panzanella with Beetroot, Heirloom Tomatoes and Sourdough
What to do
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4.
- Crush the garlic, chop the rosemary and tear the sourdough into bite-size pieces and add to a large baking tray with the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Quarter the Love Beets Cooked Beetroot and cut the tomatoes into equal size chunks, approximately 3cm.
- Scatter the beets and tomatoes onto the baking tray and roast for 25-30 minutes, gently tossing half way until the tomatoes are soft but still just holding their shape.
- Roughly chop the tarragon, basil and olives and gently stir through the pan with the caper berry halves.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and serve.
What you’ll Need
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves picked
- 3 slices sourdough
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 375g Love Beets Cooked Beetroot
- 750g mixed heirloom tomatoes
- Handful tarragon
- Handful basil
- 50g pitted green olives
- 8 caper berries, halved
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve