Best with Honey and Ginger Diced Beets
Love Beets Honey + Ginger Diced Beets with Steak and Roasted Peanut Satay Dressing
What to do
- Add the peanuts, coconut milk, lime juice and honey to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth. Season to taste. Loosen with a little water if necessary (it should be a thick consistency able to drizzle).
- Season the steaks and rub with oil on both sides.
- Set a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the steaks and cook for 2 minutes on each side for medium, turning every minute. For flatter, thinner steaks allow only 1 minute per side. Set the steaks aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice the sugar snaps lengthways, thinly slice the onion, radish and coconut and add to a bowl with the micro herbs and toss gently to combine.
- Slice the steak and layer on a plate with the salad and beetroot pieces, spoon over the dressing, scatter with remaining peanuts and serve.
What you’ll Need
- 50g dry roasted peanuts, plus extra, roughly chopped, to serve
- 4 tbsp coconut milk
- Juice of ½ a lime
- ½ tsp runny honey
- 2 x 150g sirloin steaks
- 1 tbsp flavourless oil
- 160g sugar snap peas
- 1 red onion
- 5 radishes
- 1 tbsp fresh coconut pieces
- 2 handfuls Asian mixed micro herbs
- 180g Love Beets Honey + Ginger Diced Beetroot